SME Mechanical provided a design+build renovation of a 33,000 square foot space that required the addition of air-conditioning. Fresh-air ventilation was delivered by conditioning outside air to neutral conditions (74 degrees at 45% relative humidity) and moving the air through the existing un-insulated warm air ductwork system. The existing duct system was impossible to modify because of its location behind historic granite walls. Constant volume units were installed to provide space-cooling occupied zones.
- Design+build mechanical contracting
- Detailed installation shop drawings using Integrated Project Delivery/BIM capabilities beyond the X, Y, and Z coordinates
- Custom parts layout and fabrication
- Fabrication of all HVAC systems
- Licensed installation technicians and certified welding technicians
- Service and maintenance contracting
A few of our clients
- Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc.
- John Deere Des Moines Works
- Farley's and Sathers
- Tone's (ACH Food Companies, Inc.)
- Mercy Hospital
- Kemin Foods, L.C.
- Methodist Hospital